We are happy to repair your favorite products. This extends their lifespans and reduces the impact on the planet, which is why we offer an independent repair service for all products — you don’t need to file a complaint to get a repair.
Due to many requests, our repair process currently takes at least 4-6 weeks. Therefore, please contact one of our dealers with short-term requests, who will be happy to help you.
When it comes to simple sewing, you can also stop by a repair cafe near you.
Moreover, we have compiled a lot of repair instructions here. Have a look if this already helps you.
If you want to use our repair service, please follow the steps below:
- Take your damaged product to your VAUDE dealer
- Tell them you’d like to have it repaired
- They’ll check the item for repair feasibility
- Your dealer will also provide information on options and costs
- The repair is made
- The article is returned to your VAUDE dealer
- Pick it up at the VAUDE dealer